- When I have brain-dead-itis at 3 o’clock in the afternoon I can walk out of my office with some small change and purchase a hot BBQ Pork bun, or small pie, or a good hot chocolate.
- Good, healthy food for lunch is easy to find and cheap
- My favourite noodle shops have sister shops here so Pho and summer rolls are a regular delight.
- My baristas are friendly and helpful, so I am now regularly drinking macchiatos and loving it.
- People are generally relaxed, friendly and having a good time
- Trains are frequent
- I can spend my lunchtimes shopping if I want. Or at least browsing in book stores
hmmm, it’s mostly about the food.